What are NorthWest Indiana Home Inspection Service Qualifications?
- Member of N.A.C.H.I.(TM) (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- Adheres to A.S.H.I.® /N.A.C.H.I.(TM) standards of practice and code of ethics. (Copy available on request)
- All inspectors receive ongoing training and have successfully completed "How to Perform Home Inspections"courses and seminars, held throughout the state.
- All inspectors are members of N.A.C.H.I.(TM).
- N.W.I.H.I.S. Inc. has over 30 years of combined experience in both residential and commercial construction techniques.
Dennis R. Seramur, president, is a licensed general contractor (since 1976) with the following State of Indiana certifications:
State Home Inspection Number - HI00500208
1521.01 Single & multi family homes
1521.02 Additions, alterations, remodeling, repair single family homes
1521.02 Additions, alterations, remodeling, repair multi family homes
PLEASE ACCOMPANY US WHILE WE INSPECT YOUR PROPERTY, YOUR INPUT AND QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO US.
“I would highly recommend everyone to have this done prior to purchase and would recommend your company.”Mrs. D Nueschafer, Chesterton IN
“Never had a home inspection before this one. If we need another we will use your service and have recommended you to others.”Mr. & Mrs. D Hotak, Michigan City IN
“It's a good idea. I will use this service when I move up and buy my next house.”Mr. J Butz, Jr, Porter IN